RateMyPTC.me

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RateMyPTC.me
RateMyPTC.me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Extremegpt.com

Go down

Extremegpt.com Empty Extremegpt.com

Post  Admin Sat Aug 07, 2010 4:16 am

I cant comprehend how amazing this website is. Its become one of my favorite GPT sites and when I say that I mean it. I honestly think this is one of the best sites, I see people cash-out 80 dollars 3 times in a row before anyone chats in the chatbox. They have contests worth 100-500 every month,

Here are some specs:

RateMyPTC They always have exclusive offers other GPT sites never get their hands on. When you see alot of offers everyday then that means business is always good within a GPT site. Some GPT sites cant even give 10 offers a day and this does more than that.

RateMyPTCThey rank their offers. I personally haven't seen GPT sites rank their offers. This gives a GPT survey taker confidence that his offer will credit when they do it right. They rate from 1-5 stars.

RateMyPTCMore than 1 contest running. If you cant keep up with the crowd, then you will on another contest. It gives that extra motivation to do more offers.

RateMyPTCCash-out is at a minimum of 3 dollars.

RateMyPTCRateMyPTC

Admin
Admin

http://ratemyptc.forumexpress.org

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum