RateMyPTC.me

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RateMyPTC.me
RateMyPTC.me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prize Rebel | Get Prizes to Complete Offers

Go down

Prize Rebel |    Get Prizes to Complete Offers Empty Prize Rebel | Get Prizes to Complete Offers

Post  Admin Sat Apr 10, 2010 6:18 pm

RateMyPTCPrize Rebel |    Get Prizes to Complete Offers Tickets

Welcome to PrizeRebel.com!

Thanks for becoming a member of PrizeRebel.com! You are on your way to earning tons of cool prizes. To get started right away, simply visit our How to page and you can learn how to complete offers in order to earn points! Visit the Offers page to see our list of offers that you can complete to earn points.
Type PrizeRebel.com to join.

- PrizeRebel

Prize rebel has shipped 1.2 million dollars worth of prizes. They have offers that are similar to other GPT sites have so its pretty easy to earn. I Personally find it a waste of time.No PayPal, No checks then its not for me.They didn't have it as an option when I last used it.If you don't have a PayPal then this is for you. They will get you anything but PayPal and a Check. They are strict on banning though so don't log 2 accounts on the same ip address. Happy earning! study
-RateMyPTC
Prize Rebel |    Get Prizes to Complete Offers Site_checkmarkRated, Legit, Profit!!!

RateMyPTCRateMyPTC

Admin
Admin

http://ratemyptc.forumexpress.org

Back to top Go down