RateMyPTC.me

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

RateMyPTC.me
RateMyPTC.me
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MadMoneyGPT

2 posters

Go down

MadMoneyGPT Empty MadMoneyGPT

Post  guynamedcolin Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:45 pm

INTRODUCTION

Okay. So first of all, Your probably thinking this is a scam and your going to waste your time, or you think your Paypal account is some how going to get hacked. Well Most websiteS will probably do that, except this site called MadMoneygpt, and it WON'T do that!

CLICK HERE TO START

DOES IT COST ME ANYTHING?

MadMoneygpt doesn't cost anything at all, and you have a CHOICE to do offers that
cost money, or you can do FREE ones. I myself choose to do free ones because I am broke. But your asking yourself, what are these offers?
Offers- Companies that claim to enter you in sweepstakes or give you special prizes for taking part in filling out forms.

CLICK HERE TO START

IS THIS EVEN LEGIT?

THIS IS LEGIT! Your also probably thinking, their going to send me junk mail and I'm going to regret I ever did this. MadMoneygpt isn't like that AT all! MadMoneygpt is a website that gets paid to sponsor popular companies offers. I'm sure you have heard of all the popular companies such as Xbox, Sony, Wii , Etc. Well All you have to do is complete offers on this website for some of those companies and YOU get paid. YES IT'S LEGAL!

CLICK HERE TO START

HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY ME?

Your also thinking it cant be that good, and if it is that good, than they are only going to pay me a penny for every offer. Well your wrong. This might not sound like a lot, but you get paid anywhere from $.20 to $1.00. Your thinking this will take your forever, right? Well wrong again. They have over 1000's of offers waiting to pay you!!! Most of the offers are waiting for you and get approve in seconds!

CLICK HERE TO START

WHAT DO I NEED TO PROVIDE TO GET MY MONEY?

To get your money, all you need is an Email Address and The knowledge of knowing where you live! Most of the offers ask you for the following: Email, Living Address, Name, Zip code, house phone, and cell phone number is optional. It's that easy!!!

CLICK HERE TO START

OKAY THIS SOUNDS GOOD, BUT HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY MONEY?

Some offers credit in just 2 seconds after completion of the offer, and some credit about 5 minutes. It all really depends on how long it takes the advertiser to see that you ACTUALLY did the offer and wants to pay you. ALSO, Remember, there is no guarantee that offers will credit. When completing offers, do exactly as the requirements say. It is STRONGLY recommended that you use a FRESH valid email address for each offer group and clearing your cookies between EVERY offer. If you are unsure which group an offer belongs to, then use a new one. All pending offers that don't credit will be deleted from your pending file after 7 days so you can redo them if you desire.

WHERE DO I START?

CLICK HERE TO START

WAIT, ALL OF THIS IS STILL CONFUSING! YOU GOT ANY TIPS?
***USE YOUR REAL INFO, AND ONLY YOUR REAL INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***DO NOT DO TO MANY OFFERS FROM THE SAME FAMILY (COMPANY)
***CLEAR YOUR COOKIES AFTER COMPLETING EACH OFFER
***Learn how to clear your cookies here.
***ONLY DO A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF OFFERS PER DAY, DO NOT DO MORE THEN 30 OFFERS A DAY!
***DO NOT HARASS OR ASK PEOPLE FOR ANY MONEY OR PASSWORDS.
***There is a chatbox on the site that is open 24/7, so if you need any help that I dont have, just ask someone there, they will probably be willing to help!

You might be able to find me on MadMoneygpt. Look for "Guynamedcolin" in the chatbox, hit me up if you would like, I'm always willing to chat!
If you need any help at all for MadMoneygpt, Please E-mail me at Guynamedcolin@gmail.com
I'm always willing to help out a friend in need!

guynamedcolin

Back to top Go down

MadMoneyGPT Empty RateMyPTC Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 10, 2010 4:03 pm

Perfect for the review that will be up on tuesday, you will get the referral link Smile

Admin
Admin

http://ratemyptc.forumexpress.org

Back to top Go down

MadMoneyGPT Empty Re: MadMoneyGPT

Post  guynamedcolin Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:04 pm

INTRODUCTION

Okay. So first of all, Your probably thinking this is a scam and your going to waste your time, or you think your Paypal account is some how going to get hacked. Well Most websites will probably do that, except this site called MadMoneygpt, and it WON'T do that!

CLICK HERE TO START

DOES IT COST ME ANYTHING?

MadMoneygpt doesn't cost anything at all, and you have a CHOICE to do offers that
cost money, or you can do FREE ones. I myself choose to do free ones because I am broke. But your asking yourself, what are these offers?
Offers- Companies that claim to enter you in sweepstakes or give you special prizes for taking part in filling out forms.

CLICK HERE TO START

IS THIS EVEN LEGIT?

THIS IS LEGIT! Your also probably thinking, their going to send me junk mail and I'm going to regret I ever did this. MadMoneygpt isn't like that AT all! MadMoneygpt is a website that gets paid to sponsor popular companies offers. I'm sure you have heard of all the popular companies such as Xbox, Sony, Wii , Etc. Well All you have to do is complete offers on this website for some of those companies and YOU get paid. YES IT'S LEGAL!

CLICK HERE TO START

HOW MUCH DO THEY PAY ME?

Your also thinking it cant be that good, and if it is that good, than they are only going to pay me a penny for every offer. Well your wrong. This might not sound like a lot, but you get paid anywhere from $.20 to $1.00. Your thinking this will take your forever, right? Well wrong again. They have over 1000's of offers waiting to pay you!!! Most of the offers are waiting for you and get approve in seconds!

CLICK HERE TO START

WHAT DO I NEED TO PROVIDE TO GET MY MONEY?

To get your money, all you need is an Email Address and The knowledge of knowing where you live! Most of the offers ask you for the following: Email, Living Address, Name, Zip code, house phone, and cell phone number is optional. It's that easy!!!

CLICK HERE TO START

OKAY THIS SOUNDS GOOD, BUT HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET MY MONEY?

Some offers credit in just 2 seconds after completion of the offer, and some credit about 5 minutes. It all really depends on how long it takes the advertiser to see that you ACTUALLY did the offer and wants to pay you. ALSO, Remember, there is no guarantee that offers will credit. When completing offers, do exactly as the requirements say. It is STRONGLY recommended that you use a FRESH valid email address for each offer group and clearing your cookies between EVERY offer. If you are unsure which group an offer belongs to, then use a new one. All pending offers that don't credit will be deleted from your pending file after 7 days so you can redo them if you desire.

WHERE DO I START?

CLICK HERE TO START

WAIT, ALL OF THIS IS STILL CONFUSING! YOU GOT ANY TIPS?
***USE YOUR REAL INFO, AND ONLY YOUR REAL INFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
***DO NOT DO TO MANY OFFERS FROM THE SAME FAMILY (COMPANY)
***CLEAR YOUR COOKIES AFTER COMPLETING EACH OFFER
***Learn how to clear your cookies here!
***ONLY DO A CERTAIN AMOUNT OF OFFERS PER DAY, DO NOT DO MORE THEN 30 OFFERS A DAY!
***DO NOT HARASS OR ASK PEOPLE FOR ANY MONEY OR PASSWORDS.
***There is a chatbox on the site that is open 24/7, so if you need any help that I dont have, just ask someone there, they will probably be willing to help!

You might be able to find me on MadMoneygpt. Look for "Guynamedcolin" in the chatbox, hit me up if you would like, I'm always willing to chat!
If you need any help at all for MadMoneygpt, Please E-mail me at Guynamedcolin@gmail.com
I'm always willing to help out a friend in need!

guynamedcolin

Back to top Go down

MadMoneyGPT Empty PAYMENT PROOF!

Post  guynamedcolin Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:10 pm

https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/24wzfbp.jpg

guynamedcolin

Back to top Go down

MadMoneyGPT Empty RateMyPTC Admin

Post  Admin Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:14 pm

Payment Proofs, Excellent! study

Admin
Admin